No votes
[A local party, or single-issue party]
1%
[An independent candidate]
5%

Total votes: 104
DML
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Election 2021: Who did you vote for?
by DML » Fri May 07, 2021 5:58 pm

Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
Karl_ wrote:
Photek wrote:it’s hard to not laugh and point at what an abhorrent mess you’re in

:lol: If any of us posted this about Irish politics you'd throw a right tantrum and bang on about it for months, if not years!

True, but what’s wrong with Irish politics now? Comparatively speaking I mean… I’ve no idea why my nationality was brought up to be honest.

Your nationality is brought up because you always 'you people' people.

I’ve explain countless times basically all my criticism is towards your government and on election days, yes I criticise people who voted them in. I’ve always said I feels bad for forum members in every post but c’mon tell me why Portsmouth nearly went bust please, you never mention it.

Bit rich! You bring up Liverpool when they are nowhere near the conversation.

shy guy 64
Joined in 2018

by shy guy 64 » Fri May 07, 2021 5:58 pm

Squinty wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:So people are still voting Tory even though they botched lockdown leading to many deaths?

Yup.

Just sad really

Join me on Sam Radio, Tuesdays at 4pm and Wednesdays at 3pm https://samradio.org/listen-now/
Rocsteady
Joined in 2008

by Rocsteady » Fri May 07, 2021 5:59 pm

Photek wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:So people are still voting Tory even though they botched lockdown leading to many deaths?

Wish I could say these things without criticism but here we are.

Read back your first post and note the differences. They're very clear with even the slightest bit of introspection.

Photek
Joined in 2008

by Photek » Fri May 07, 2021 5:59 pm

DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
Karl_ wrote:
Photek wrote:it’s hard to not laugh and point at what an abhorrent mess you’re in

:lol: If any of us posted this about Irish politics you'd throw a right tantrum and bang on about it for months, if not years!

True, but what’s wrong with Irish politics now? Comparatively speaking I mean… I’ve no idea why my nationality was brought up to be honest.

I’ve explain countless times basically all my criticism is towards your government and on election days, yes I criticise people who voted them in. I’ve always said I feels bad for forum members in every post but c’mon tell me why Portsmouth nearly went bust please, you never mention it.

Dude you talk about Portsmouth in the premier league thread… :lol:

Hexx
Joined in 2008

by Hexx » Fri May 07, 2021 6:01 pm

shy guy 64 wrote:
Squinty wrote:

Yup.

Just sad really

But not surprising.

They were happy to vote for Tories after austerity choices killed 100,000s, what's another 100k+ deaths?

shy guy 64
Joined in 2018

by shy guy 64 » Fri May 07, 2021 6:03 pm

Hexx wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:
Squinty wrote:

Yup.

Just sad really

But not surprising.

They were happy to vote for Tories after austerity choices killed 100,000s, what's another 100k+ deaths?

Certainly not the last straw

Join me on Sam Radio, Tuesdays at 4pm and Wednesdays at 3pm https://samradio.org/listen-now/
Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Fri May 07, 2021 6:05 pm

Hexx wrote:
shy guy 64 wrote:
Squinty wrote:

Yup.

Just sad really

But not surprising.

The only thing I could see possibly having a dent on their fortunes is tax rises.

Which means Money > A whole bunch of dead people.

I almost want to be proved wrong on this.

Photek
Joined in 2008

by Photek » Fri May 07, 2021 6:08 pm

Rocsteady wrote:
Photek wrote:

Read back your first post and note the differences. They're very clear with even the slightest bit of introspection.

I know, if you look at my post history I rarely openly jibe at the UK because, Jesus. I am so exasperated at this that I vented a smidge, I thought that one jibe among many MANY posts criticising Tories would be fine but it isn’t.

I was told in this Forum by a mod that in school I was thought how to make bombs, how to botch abortions and something about Catholic guilt. I’m fine with the person who said these things but still, the UK is in a mess, it’s only cos I’m Irish that people are clutching pearls and thinking about spitfires.

Pancake
Joined in 2008

by Pancake » Fri May 07, 2021 6:09 pm

It is sickening to see continued support for Boris and the Tories but I must admit that I'm finding it increasingly hard to vote for Labour and I really don't think Keir Starmer is up to the task. It's all a bit depressing.

Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Fri May 07, 2021 6:11 pm

Photek wrote:
Rocsteady wrote:
Photek wrote:

I know, if you look at my post history I rarely openly jibe at the UK because, Jesus. I am so exasperated at this that I vented a smidge, I thought that one jibe among many MANY posts criticising Tories would be fine but it isn’t.

I was told in this Forum by a mod that in school I was thought how to make bombs, how to botch abortions and something about Catholic guilt. I’m fine with the person who said these things but still, the UK is in a mess, it’s only cos I’m Irish that people are clutching pearls and thinking about spitfires.

You what :lol:

They got the wrong part of Ireland though on the bomb making :lol:

Last edited by Squinty on Fri May 07, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Photek
Joined in 2008

by Photek » Fri May 07, 2021 6:13 pm

Yep. :lol:

Edit: I mentioned it because it was in response to one of the few times I criticised England and it was years ago. It’s impressively insulting tbh, it stands out cos I’ve never been so resoundingly owned online like, ever.

DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Fri May 07, 2021 6:34 pm

Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
Karl_ wrote:

Grumpy David
Joined in 2008
AKA: Cubeamania

by Grumpy David » Fri May 07, 2021 6:45 pm

Screenshots. :lol:

strawberry floating hell. :lol:

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Fri May 07, 2021 6:46 pm

DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
Karl_ wrote:

Wow, even I couldn't be bothered to do that. :lol:

Tomous
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

by Tomous » Fri May 07, 2021 6:47 pm

Here's mine:

Liverpool 600 matches
Portsmouth 14 matches
Pompey 13 matches

Mafro
Joined in 2008
AKA: based

by Mafro » Fri May 07, 2021 6:49 pm

Fisher wrote:shyguy64 did you sell weed in animal crossing new horizons today.

Twitter
Vermilion
Gnome Thief
Joined in 2018

by Vermilion » Fri May 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Photek wrote:tell me why Portsmouth nearly went bust please, you never mention it.

Things could have been worse, at least they weren't Rangers.

Or Bury for that matter.

Last edited by Vermilion on Fri May 07, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Fri May 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Moggy wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
Karl_ wrote:

Youve done that to me on many, many occasions.

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Fri May 07, 2021 7:01 pm

DML wrote:
Moggy wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
DML wrote:
Photek wrote:
Karl_ wrote:

Youve done that to me on many, many occasions.

I'm pretty confident that I've never done 3 searches and uploaded screenshots of the results.

Dig Dug
Joined in 2011

by Dig Dug » Fri May 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Cuttooth wrote:Labour apparently doing quite well in Wales at I guess the expense of Plaid Cymru?

You say that but they lost Vale of Clwyd to the Tories by 366 votes. I was one of the Labour votes who switched to Plaid Cymru, probably one of many.

Return to “Stuff”