TCRT 10: The TCRT Strikes Back (retroactively titled TCRT10: Episode V – The TCRT Strikes Back)

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: TCRT 10: The TCRT Strikes Back (retroactively titled TCRT10: Episode V – The TCRT Strikes Back)
by Moggy » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:15 am

I didn't think it could be worse than the short clip, but the longer clip is horrific.

Absolute scumbags.

Oblomov Boblomov
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

PostRe: TCRT 10: The TCRT Strikes Back (retroactively titled TCRT10: Episode V – The TCRT Strikes Back)
by Oblomov Boblomov » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:38 am

I don't even want to watch it. I hope they all receive large fines, lengthy (but suspended, except for the banana split who knocked the woman out) prison sentences, get kicked off YouTube and bird gooseberry fool in their coffee every morning.

Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:51 am

All involved should surely be getting done for GBH? Especially Spider-Man and the woman who punched the Asda worker.

KK
Joined in 2008

by KK » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:38 pm

Clearly online “pranks” have regressed since the early days of YouTube when someone would phone up ASDA and get customer services to tell shoppers over the tannoy that Tesco’s is cheaper.

Robbo-92
Joined in 2018
AKA: Robbo-92

by Robbo-92 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:18 pm

The full clip is awful :fp: if that really was all part of some prank I don’t know how they thought it was remotely funny :dread:

Lotus
Joined in 2008

by Lotus » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:02 pm

Why do we seem to have an undercurrent of absolute scumbags in this country? People talk about it being drink-related, but it's got to be more than that. It's something that permeates our whole society right from school age - people with no respect for others, self-entitled, aggressive, and violent. As an example you go to other countries and you don't see gangs of chavs hanging around on streets abusing people and causing trouble - it's so noticeable when you come back to the UK. Everything just seems that bit shittier, and it's mainly down to the attitudes of people. I'm obviously conflating a few issues here, but it's quite depressing.

Drumstick
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Vampbuster

by Drumstick » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:05 pm

The media and government control the narrative. Future parents absorb the narrative. They then pass this onto their kids. Rinse and repeat.

Check out my YouTube channel!
One man should not have this much power in this game. Luckily I'm not an ordinary man.
Image Image Image
Zerudaaaaa!
Joined in 2008

by Zerudaaaaa! » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:54 pm

Lotus wrote:Why do we seem to have an undercurrent of absolute scumbags in this country? People talk about it being drink-related, but it's got to be more than that. It's something that permeates our whole society right from school age - people with no respect for others, self-entitled, aggressive, and violent. As an example you go to other countries and you don't see gangs of chavs hanging around on streets abusing people and causing trouble - it's so noticeable when you come back to the UK. Everything just seems that bit shittier, and it's mainly down to the attitudes of people. I'm obviously conflating a few issues here, but it's quite depressing.

Well put.

Nibble
Joined in 2008

by Nibble » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:08 pm

I'd say it's less of an 'undercurrent' and more of a 'floated to the surface' situation, though.

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:56 pm

Lotus wrote:Why do we seem to have an undercurrent of absolute scumbags in this country? People talk about it being drink-related, but it's got to be more than that. It's something that permeates our whole society right from school age - people with no respect for others, self-entitled, aggressive, and violent. As an example you go to other countries and you don't see gangs of chavs hanging around on streets abusing people and causing trouble - it's so noticeable when you come back to the UK. Everything just seems that bit shittier, and it's mainly down to the attitudes of people. I'm obviously conflating a few issues here, but it's quite depressing.

I dont like the drink related excuse for things. For me drink only unlocks what's already there. I accept that there's a disinhibiting aspect but the majority of people get drunk and just have a good time. If you do awful things when youre drunk it's because there's a part of you that's bloody awful. . The drink has just removed some of your self control over it.

Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:03 pm

I do agree that "AlCoHoL aBuSe Is To BlAmE" is a very easy way to get around what is clearly a much bigger problem, but equally, I think substances (not just alcohol!) can have a hell of a long-term influence on people. Like, there's some evidence that cocaine can effect the section of the brain that controls empathy and social interaction, for example.

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:10 pm

Corazon de Leon wrote:I do agree that "AlCoHoL aBuSe Is To BlAmE" is a very easy way to get around what is clearly a much bigger problem, but equally, I think substances (not just alcohol!) can have a hell of a long-term influence on people. Like, there's some evidence that cocaine can effect the section of the brain that controls empathy and social interaction, for example.

Oh absolutely. I'm not dismissing the effects of substances. That would be ludicrous. Especially given my profession.

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:26 pm

Comicon tickets go on sale tomorrow.
First one for two years.

:toot: :toot: :toot:

Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:03 pm

Just had a wee look and I'm a wee bit underwhelmed by the guests but I'd love to a) visit London for the first time in donkeys and b) actually take in a proper comic-con so I might say to the mrs about getting a ticket for a day. She used to go to Supanova in Brisbane with her sister and has expressed interest in the past! Ultimate goal is to get to California in 2026 and if the times all merge up for comic con and, err, the World Cup, take in SDCC.

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:23 pm

I don't think they've announced any guests yet but it'd be be great if you came down. We would have to have a meet up.

Choclet-Milk
Joined in 2015

by Choclet-Milk » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:54 am

I was saying to this missus just the other day I wanted to go back to MCM. I haven't gone full-tilt on the London one in about 8 years as it was all getting a bit much for me, but after the 18 months we've all had, I'd love to get stuck in and go full weeaboo again.

That said, October is just too soon for me. I think I'll be waiting til next year.

we have to lose that sax solo
Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:58 am

I'd love to go to something like that one day. We had tickets to one years ago, but as it was a smaller version of the event, the guests were pretty gooseberry fool so we didn't bother going in the end.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:09 am

Grcade comicon meet would be mintball.

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:18 am

twitter.com/ScarredForLife2/status/1418242989139300358

The last guy on there :shock: :lol:

Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:40 am

It's Hagrid's horny brother.

Return to “Stuff”