The Wrestling Thread: WWE WrestleMania 31 [NSFW]

Our best bits.
User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Mafro » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Link to RAW, anyone?

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Skippy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 pm


User avatar
Mafro
Moderator
Joined in 2008
AKA: DAT MAF
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Mafro » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Ta!

HSH28 wrote:Assmung you ever get one that is.

Blog | Twitter
User avatar
Prototype
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Prototype » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Raw links anyone?

Switch Code - 6445 2806 9595
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Skippy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Snowy wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVFWB34C

User avatar
Prototype
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Prototype » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Snowy wrote:
Snowy wrote:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MVFWB34C


JMJ.TV getting a spanking in this weeks ratings.

Switch Code - 6445 2806 9595
User avatar
E-Man
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Edinburgh

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by E-Man » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:16 pm

Raw was great. Best opening ever.

User avatar
ITSMILNER
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: UK

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by ITSMILNER » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:51 pm

First Raw i've watched since the old school one, what a great show :D really enjoyed it and plan to stay up and watch the live smackdown tonight

Even Cena was on top of his game last night

Long Live Switch Squad!
User avatar
Cosmo
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE TLC; Sunday, 1am Sky Box Offic
by Cosmo » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:06 pm



How would I go about converting these into files that can be viewed using my 360? :shifty:

User avatar
Prototype
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE TLC; Sunday, 1am Sky Box Offic
by Prototype » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Goose wrote:


How would I go about converting these into files that can be viewed using my 360? :shifty:


Connect your Xbox to Live, you should be able to play .avis with no problem.

Failing that, have a scour on the Xbox website, there should be a patch you can download onto a USB stick then onto your Xbox.

Switch Code - 6445 2806 9595
User avatar
KK
Moderator
Joined in 2008
Location: Botswana
Contact:

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by KK » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Anyone else noticed Cena taking liberties with the steel chair near the conclusion of their match at TLC? Barrett was careful throughout the match to use the flat side, & then John Cena used the sharp edged side twice. What a bastard.

Wade then had to take a Terry Funk bump through a load of chairs.

Image
User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Rog » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Image

Why did I put predict a loser for a three way ladder match? Dunno :lol: Question voided. So it was impossible to get a perfect score.

WWE: TLC Results
Balloon Sod 15
Goose 14
Sw26 12
Adam Pollard 11
Iron Maiden 11
Jim 10
E-Man 10
Sykes 10
Skippy 9
Lonestar 9
Irene Demova 9
KKLEIN 8
SimonM_89 8
Mockmaster 8
AJ Styles 8
Lucien 7
ROTS 7
Jam Master Jay 6
Pell 6
Hank Scorpio 6
Drumstick 5

Balloon Sod misses out on the perfect score but still gets the winning bonus.

GRAPL Leaderboard
Skippy 99
Jam Master Jay 99
Pell 98
Goose 94
Balloon Sod 93
Lucien 90
ROTS 88
KKLEIN 87
Adam Pollard 85
Jim 85
Hank Scorpio 84
Iron Maiden 82
E-Man 81
Sykes 80
Sw26 79
SimonM_89 78
Lonestar 75
Mockmaster 74
Vishvanath 74
Tomvek 71
Teh Bork 71
Baron Zemo 69
Drumstick 66
Cattanomics 65
Gaminglegend 64
AJ Styles 63
Irene Demova 61
Barley 58
Deadpool 54
Prototype 54
Zellery 44
Cuttooth 35
Dante 27
Phatman 25
Fishy 14
Ryan0rz 14
BOHero 14
CuriousOyster 10
Mafro 8
Jay Mysterio 5
Cropolite 2

User avatar
Cosmo
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Cosmo » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:42 pm

JMJ and PP slip up slightly, meaning teh Gooze closes the gap. 8-)

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Return_of_the_STAR » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:36 pm

I would just like to let everyone know that rog screwed me like the miz screwed orton. He set a precedent on numerous other ppvs when he extended my Saturday midnight deadline because he didn't get the prediction list up until Friday. Under his normal rules he would have the list out on a Thursday giving me 2 days to put mine in. On this occasion I submitted my predictions like a good boy before my normal deadline however I then pm'd him asking to switch my vote to edge. But he said bah humbug. That's right rog the grinch stole my points and I want them back!

Note that I respect rog for going through all the effort of doing grapl. I know most of us wouldn't bother but this keeps many interested and talking about WWE at a time when the product is a little poor.

But dammit I still feel wronged.

Last edited by Return_of_the_STAR on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skippy
Member
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Skippy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Why oh why did I put Barrett down to win!?! :x

User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Rog » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:I would just like to let everyone know that rog screwed me like the miz screwed orton. He set a precedent on numerous other ppvs when he extended my Saturday midnight deadline because he didn't get the prediction list up until Friday. Under his normal rules he would have the list out on a Thursday giving me 2 days to put mine in. On this occasion I submitted my predictions like a good boy before my normal deadline however I then pm'd him asking to switch my vote to edge. But he said barhumbug. That's right rog the grinch stole my points and I want them back!

Note that I respect rog for going through all the effort of doing grapl. I know most of us wouldn't bother but this keeps many interested and talking about WWE at a time when the product is a little poor.

But dammit I still feel wronged.


I forgot to put your deadline was extended because I was in a rush and then you entered on time anyway so I thought "strawberry float it" 8-)

User avatar
Return_of_the_STAR
Member
Joined in 2008
Location: Northampton

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Return_of_the_STAR » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Yule Rog wrote:
Return_of_the_STAR wrote:I would just like to let everyone know that rog screwed me like the miz screwed orton. He set a precedent on numerous other ppvs when he extended my Saturday midnight deadline because he didn't get the prediction list up until Friday. Under his normal rules he would have the list out on a Thursday giving me 2 days to put mine in. On this occasion I submitted my predictions like a good boy before my normal deadline however I then pm'd him asking to switch my vote to edge. But he said barhumbug. That's right rog the grinch stole my points and I want them back!

Note that I respect rog for going through all the effort of doing grapl. I know most of us wouldn't bother but this keeps many interested and talking about WWE at a time when the product is a little poor.

But dammit I still feel wronged.


I forgot to put your deadline was extended because I was in a rush and then you entered on time anyway so I thought "strawberry float it" 8-)


That hurt man. That really hurt.

User avatar
Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Psychic » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:53 pm

How many tables were counted as broken on the PPV btw?

User avatar
BS14 Natch
Member
Joined in 2010

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by BS14 Natch » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Just finished watching the HBK dvd set and one thing has struck me...Did the guy ever have a bad match?

Quite possibly the best ever on the basis who ever faced him looked like a world beater...

Image
User avatar
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
Location: Cleethorpes

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE SmackDown Live! Tuesday, 2am
by Rog » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:00 pm

PsychicSykes wrote:How many tables were counted as broken on the PPV btw?


6.


Return to “Archive”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 157 guests